Part Time Customer Service Representative – Comics and Manga
Part Time Customer Service Representative
Books Kinokuniya is seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative to work in the Comics & Manga Department.
The ideal applicant will have an interest in and an extensive knowledge of Anime and Manga. You will need to be available to work approximately 2 shifts per week
Key Responsibilities include:
- Customer Service: face-to-face and through phone and email
- Daily housekeeping and merchandising of stock
- Weekly merchandising of new releases
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Patient nature and the ability to remain calm in different types of situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Up-to-date knowledge of Anime and Manga
Please complete an application form (from counter or website) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the Kinokuniya cashiers counter or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen, Student Visa. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Saturday 25 Dec 2021.