Store Operations Cashier
Full-time Store Operations Officer.
Permanent Full-time – 5 days per week
Kinokuniya Bookstores of Australia is the largest retail bookstore in the Asia Pacific region, with over 80 operations worldwide. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, we pride ourselves in being the largest bookstore in Australia with expansive space and specialised departments spanning from Comics to Art and Design.
The responsibilities of the Store Operations Officer will include, but not be limited to:
- Customer service
- Cash handling (including Opening and Closing procedures)
- Counting daily sales and reports
- Administration duties (checking and responding to emails and monitoring Store Operations inventory)
- Banking (including transaction inquiries and banking-in procedure)
- Assist Manager and Team leader with rosters, such as checking staff availabilities or arranging variation forms.
- Supporting Department Manager and Team Leader with performance and probationary reviews.
- Train and monitor team staff to complete tasks assigned by Team leader and Manager.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
Please note you must have permission to work (in a permanent full-time capacity) in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications Close: Friday 15th October 2021.