Webstore Administrator (Full Time)
To coordinate webstore orders, tending to online customer queries and ensuring proper dispatch of orders to customers.
- Managing frontend/backend systems to process online orders
- Importing customers’ order into system
- Order fulfillment – selecting stock from the bookstore
- Inventory management
- Managing payments and issuing invoices
- Packing orders and arranging dispatch
- Sending updated information to customers
- Managing back orders
- Responding to customer queries and providing quality customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Managing online promotions and advertising campaigns with the marketing department
- Updating title information on webstore
- Liaising with headquarters through BackLog system
- Ad hoc administrative duties
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Ensure efficient and effective management of customer orders
- Preparing dispatch of goods to customers
- Provide excellent customer service
Please complete an application form (collect in store or online) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the Kinokuniya cashiers counter or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen, Student Visa) and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.