DESIGN A BOOKMARK COMPETITION
Express your artistic skill by designing a bookmark for Kinokuniya Sydney to celebrate Love Your Bookshop Day on 7th October 2023!
The winning entry will have their bookmark printed and distributed at Books Kinokuniya Sydney and also receive a $100 Kinokuniya gift voucher!
There are two age groups to be judged: 4 – 8 years and 9 – 12 years.
The inspiration for the bookmark design is this year’s Love Your Bookshop Day theme: Giving the Gift of Imagination
We want to see your interpretation of this theme and what it means to you!
Be sure to read the terms and conditions before you start designing.
Ask Mum/Dad/Guardian for help.
Entries close 5th October 2023.
Please hand in your entry at the Information Counter (located near the Children’s Book Department) or
Terms and conditions:
* The design can be horizontal or vertical and must fit within the specified size (16cm x 5cm).
* Please ensure your design does not include 3D objects or items that are glued on e.g. puff paint, glitter.
* The original design will not be returned.
* Entries close 5th October 2023 and will be judged by the Children’s Book Department Manager.
* Entries will be judged for originality, neatness, spelling and printability. Please make sure you have not traced or included copyrighted images such as book, TV or movie characters.
* Winner will be notified by email/phone on 6th October 2023. We will announce on social media on 7th October 2023 to coincide with Love Your Bookshop Day.
* Books Kinokuniya reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to designs for printing.
* Costs associated with entering the Kinokuniya Design a Bookmark Competition including postage are at the artist’s expense.
* Family members of Books Kinokuniya staff and of any suppliers/third parties that has a business relationship with Books Kinokuniya are ineligible to enter.