We are re-opening on 13 October!
To Our Dear Kinokuniya Community,
We hope you have been keeping well and safe.
We are incredibly excited to be re-opening our doors to customers from today!
We will be operating on reduced hours, 12pm – 5pm, Monday to Sunday.
We understand the importance of creating a safe space for our community and team. Therefore we will be following, and expect you to adhere to, the following requirements as mandated by NSW Public Health Order.
- Please check in using the Service NSW QR code (or a team member can help you check in)
- Have your proof of double COVID-19 vaccination OR your certified medical exemption ready for our team member to check. Accepted forms of vaccination certificate (or medical exemption) are:
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet.
- Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement.
- Wear a face mask (12+ years of age) before entering and maintain social distancing from each other.
- Practice good hygiene and use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and throughout the bookstore.
If you are under 16 years of age, you must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of your household.
It is a condition of entry that you follow our COVID SAFE guidelines and any additional directions from staff. We thank you for your cooperation in advance.
For your safety, all Kinokuniya Sydney rostered staff are fully vaccinated.
Please keep an eye on our social media for further updates, and for information on our latest releases and recommendations.
If you would rather visit us from the comfort of your couch, we can supply you with your reading fix via our website, or you can place an order over the phone. You can visit us at https://australia.kinokuniya.com any time, give us a call on 02 9262 7996 during our opening hours to speak with our wonderful staff, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your fantastic support during the last few months, and we look forward to seeing you at Kino very soon!
All the very best,
Kinokuniya Sydney Team